It may not feel like it, but spring is here and our thoughts turn to the great outdoors. For many of us that means camping and black flies. For the inexperienced camper (and some experienced ones), the challenge is not over once you have decided on the type of camping and location. So what else do you need to think about?
You have booked yourself into a campsite for three days. Now what?
- Have you considered what type of food to bring?
- What are you cooking your food on?
- What type of clothes should you be wearing?
- What protection do you have for the sun and bugs?
- How much storage space is required?
- What type of activities are available?
- What are the camp rules and how should we conduct ourselves?
Having a safe and…